Indian Hindustani Classical Singing (Voice) Lesson for Beginner & Intermediate Level – 45 Minutes
- Mrs. M Dasgupta will provide lessons for beginners and intermediate level students on Indian Hindustani Classical Singing (Voice Training).
- Students of all ages are welcome. However, for younger students, it is important that they are good at communication and have parental guidance during the lessons.
- Students may book one lesson at a time, but it is advised to book lessons for 4 weeks from the ‘Booking Calendar’ in order to have regular lessons with Mrs. M Dasgupta every week, which is very important for steady improvement. Please note, Students are required to book at least 4 lessons per month.
Lessons Plan for Beginners to Intermediate Level
1. Introduction of seven Swaras.
2. Introduction of basic Taals.
3. Basics of Raagas and Raag Roop (Arohan and Avarohan, Alankar, etc.)
4. Swar Swadhana (Sargam, Paltas).
5. Introduction of different Raagas (According to the need of students who want to appear for a particular examination such as Prayag, Bongio
Domestic Payments – For Learners with valid Indian Billing Address and Indian Bank Account/Card Holder: The Fees will be on INR, plus GST per lesson/slot for each learner. We use Razorpay Payment Gateway.
International Payments – For Learners with Foreign (Non-Indian) Billing Address and Foreign Bank Account/ Card Holder: At present, we don’t have an International Payment System integrated at the www.musiclesson.in website, and the learners will require to have an Indian Billing Address and Indian Bank Account/Card in order to book the lessons at www.musiclesson.in. In case, you don’t have that, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does The Lesson Booking Process Works
MusicLesson.In is a live e-learning platform, which provides one-on-one music lessons to the learners. Here is the step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Visit our site and read all the details, we believe it is important for you to know all about us and our service before you book the lessons.
Step 2: Choose the subject (instrument/voice) you want to learn, and click on it. Or simply click on the Book Lesson page from the menu bar, or click on the Find Maestro button to access the lessons and masters.
Step 3: Browse the Maestro(s) offered on the page, check all the details – the lesson description, their brief bio, etc. Once you make up your mind, choose the available slot from the Booking Callender, you can choose more than one slot by adding them in the cart (basket) one after one. Once you are done, click on View Basket and follow up on the payment procedure as you do on any online booking platform.
Step 4: Please read the Terms & Conditions before making the payment.
Step 5: While filling up your name, email, and address, etc. details, please mention your Skype ID at the additional information section. It will be helpful for us to share the ID with the master without asking you or calling for the same.
That’s it, your job is done. Once we receive the payment notification from our payment gateway partner, we will mail you the Skype ID of the master to your email address which you have given to us while filling up the name, billing address details while making the payment. It is very important for you to provide an active email address along with an active mobile phone number, so we can communicate with you if needed. We wish you a very happy and meaningful Music Learning experience. If you have any doubt, please mail us at email@example.com
📣 At present, for booking lessons, students/parents will require to have an Indian billing address, phone number, and Indian bank account/card.
📣 Any cancellation within 24 hours before the lesson/slot time will be counted as a paid lesson.
📣 You are requested to communicate with the respective teacher at least 24 hours before and share your Skype/Google ID with him/her.
📣 In 2021, we were supposed to increase the fee for all our lessons/subjects, but we retained the old fee for now at www.musiclesson.in as a goodwill gesture.